LIFE HACKS AND THE NUMBERS BY ROHIT DHAWAN

From years I am brewing the tea for myself and the family members. But the problematic thing is that its rare when I succeed in brewing a really tasteful tea. I think same thing may be happening with most of you. Despite using different flavor teas, and spices to enhance the taste of tea, it always end up in a failure. Over the years I along with my family members got habitual to this.

But then one day one of my friend offered me a book to read named as "LIFE HACKS AND THE NUMBERS BY ROHIT DHAWAN   available at  

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08DRPJ6R8

 or at

       https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DRPJ6R8


 

Though I am not a voracious reader but occasionally I do try some books from the library. So, when I started to read the book, I was amazed that it was giving me a solution to overcome the insipidness of my cup of tea and that too with the help of some mathematics known as theory of chances or theory of probability. Before going into much details about the book, I would like to show some solutions (though in brief) offered by the book regarding the taste of my cup of tea. 

According to book (chapter 1 A Cup of Tea), the taste of my cup of tea depends not only upon standard ingredients but also upon selection of exact proportion of ingredients of the tea. And we know these ingredients very well; the water, tea leaves, sugar, milk and heat. According to book if there are 50% chances of taking exact proportion of each ingredient, then overall chances for all the ingredients to be in exact proportion becomes

Thus there are just 3% chances to brew a tea full of taste. 


If, there are 90% chances of taking exact proportion of each ingredient, then overall chances for all the ingredients to be in exact proportion becomes

After putting so much effort, I could still succeed for a better tea for just 59% of times.

If, there are 99% chances of taking exact proportion of each ingredient, then overall chances for all the ingredients to be in exact proportion becomes


= 95% (following the above mentioned calculation process)and thus there are 95% chances that my tea will be full of taste.

This way, I learned that it all depends on my chances to select exact proportion of each ingredient of the tea. And to train my senses for the same, I am in need of intense practice of all this. Perhaps the art of brewing good tea is expecting something more from my side and there is no other option except to follow the advice.

As I was going through the further chapters of the book; I find that book reveals a lot about the mysteries related to our daily life issues and that too with the help of mathematics. All those issues are taught and presented in such a lucid and comprehensible manner, that I am quite amazed by the thoughts and writing skills of the book and author. The book teaches all these fundamentals in quite an interesting way via stories that even kids could grasp the concepts in quite no time.

The second chapter is devoted to 5 elements of which our body is made up of. The chapter talks about our chances to get ill and how to attain a perfect health. I was amazed by the maths and theory of chances behind all this.

The third chapter is devoted to our 5 senses and how these senses affects our chances to get focused. Again with the help of numbers, author tried to explain very important concept in such an easy manner that there are no words to explain it.

The fourth chapter is also an interesting one where it is explained how cunning boys wins the heart of their girlfriends and that too without any capability. Here too the author is explaining about the role of theory of chances and cunning boys used these to turn the girls in their favor.

Further chapters of the book are also quite interesting and helps to reveal the maths behind all these dilemmas that we face in our day to day life.

In my opinion everyone must go through the book for at least once as it is going to be helpful in solving various common issues such as of memory, lack of concentration and even some mathematics related to your girlfriend too. 

In short if you want to know your chances of success form brewing a tasteful cup of tea; up to getting your desired life partner, this book is a must read for you.


The book is also available for free to read via Amazon kindle app trial version of one month.

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts

Time dilation modification

Quantum Entanglement